The 14-day Japanese diet is a way to restore weight and slim body without fasting. The method of product selection is very special. Consider the number of calories and the compatibility of ingredients. The fat cells disappear quickly. During the compliance period, you may lose 5-10 kg.
14 Days of Japanese Diet: Principles Affecting the Weight Loss Process
The principle of weight loss consists of 3 indicators:
- Low calorie content;
- The presence of protein in the diet;
- Lack of salt in light meals.
Weight loss is caused by accelerated metabolism. Protein enhances the production of heat in the body. Cells and tissues have no excess fluid. This is due to the limitation or lack of salt in the food. In addition, considering age, it is possible to get rid of edema and normalize pressure indicators. The body absorbs the least calories. This amount is sufficient to maintain health. In order to replenish energy, the existing self reserves are used and activated.
- The assimilation of protein food requires energy. Fat cells are used for its formation (burning process).
- Suitable for people of different weights.
- weighs 5 kg in 7 days.
- There are fats and carbohydrates.
If there is no deviation in health status and no contraindications, you can maintain the diet for up to 30 days. The Japanese menu takes into account the fact that at least 100 different products should appear on the table in a few weeks.
Strict diet. Psychological presupposition helps to avoid unnecessary emotional stress. Experts recommend that you repeat the weight loss method no more than 2 times a year.
Additional effects, but follow the rules: the results obtained can be maintained for a long time. For this reason, the diet must be properly exited (a sharp increase in the calorie content of food is not allowed). You need to give up this way of losing weight and maintaining weight:
- pregnant women;
- breastfeeding mothers;
- People with liver diseases of varying severity;
- Whether there is kidney disease;
- Used for gastrointestinal and stomach diseases-gastritis and ulcers.
Violations in the field of heart disease also caused limitations. It is recommended to consult a doctor before starting the diet.
The main principles of effective diet and nutrition
There are many principles in Japanese diet for two weeks, and adherence to these principles will increase its effectiveness. 15 years of history:
- No salt at all (2 to 3 grams per day is not allowed).
- Reduce the intake of carbohydrates in the diet.
- The diet includes a variety of foods.
- Meals during the day-3 o'clock.
- Liquid volume.
- Age standard -18-40 years old.
- Suitable for men and women.
Highlighted diet rules:
- 90% of the liquid is pure water;
- Cook the fish and stew it. It can also be fried moderately;
- There are no restrictions on grains, but rice and beans are recommended.
- Vegetables, including cabbage, should be included in the menu;
- Simple carbohydrates are completely excluded;
- Sugar-free kefir is allowed in the morning (breakfast).
You cannot change the menu by yourself every day. For meat, beef is preferred. Chicken allowed. When cooking, do not use leather. The basis of diet nutrition is the reduction of daily calories. Snacks are not allowed. You will have to refuse:
- Salt (fresh food helps to remove excess food faster);
- Smoked meat;
- High-fat food;
- ready to eat;
- Fast food;
- Alcoholic beverages;
- Fast food and French fries.
Following the basic principles can speed up the metabolic process in your body. Fat deposits will quickly disappear and be converted into energy. The nutrition plan includes:
- Coffee (not suitable for freeze drying);
- Green tea;
- Dairy products;
- Lean meat (rabbit, poultry).
The consumption of vegetables is very small. The daily liquid volume should not be less than 2 liters.
There are two aspects to proper nutrition in the Japanese diet. Consider too much fat and volume. If they are small, 7 days are best. Severe overkill will need to increase to 14 days. The main principles of nutrition during this period include:
- Alternative foods are prohibited (beef cannot replace pork).
- Tomato juice is allowed instead of fresh tomatoes.
- Eliminate all forms of sugar and flour.
Food and drink should go in and out smoothly. Features: If there are other dietary restrictions before the Japanese diet, the results of weight loss will be less obvious. It is recommended to fast for one day before starting with a normal diet. Several options are allowed: on kefir or apples, pair cooked meat with fresh or stewed vegetables. Withdrawal from the diet should be steady. New products should be introduced gradually. It is recommended to include 1-2 kinds in the weekly diet. The absence of salt in the tableware will help remove excess fluid from tissues and cells. It accounts for up to 30% of the volume and overweight. The strict time limit selected cannot be exceeded. Unable to rearrange the days and menus for breakfast, lunch, dinner preparation.
The pros and cons of Japanese diet
The Japanese diet food system has many advantages and disadvantages. They must be considered before starting to eat. The advantages include:
- The reduction of salt in the diet leads to a lower risk of heart and blood vessel diseases;
- Ability to choose the time of eating and drinking-7 or 14 days;
- The lost kilograms and volume will not be returned if the diet is executed correctly. The
- food provided in the diet is suitable for everyone (no smell or exotic flavor);
- Lack of edema or get rid of them;
- In the place where the fat layer is reduced, the presence of protein components will not cause skin sagging or stretch marks;
- There are no strict restrictions on food preparation (the product can be cooked, put in a water bath, stewed, and fried in vegetable oil);
- Vitamins and minerals enter the body together with plant ingredients and vegetables.
14 days-considered the most suitable period for weight loss. There is no pressure on the body. Mood and vitality did not decrease. Endurance and mental alertness are maintained at a high level. Performance indicators have not declined.
Disadvantages of Japanese diet:
- The system must not be used for gastrointestinal diseases.
- The number of meals is limited to 3 (healthy eating means 5-6 small meals).
- There are age restrictions (diet is not suitable for the elderly).
Taboos are restrictions on the Japanese system. You must consult a doctor before you can start on your own.
Illegal Japanese diet food
The 7-day or 14-day Japanese diet contains a list of foods that need to be excluded from the menu. Can’t use even a small amount:
- Salt (except in rare cases);
- Homemade vegetable and fruit products (marinades, pickles, preserves);
- Alcoholic beverages;
- Carbonated drinks;
- Mineral water (because it contains gas);
- Wheat flour;
- Baked goods and bread;
- Semi-finished products;
- Canned food (meat, fish and vegetables);
- Sweets (sweets, lollipops, pills, chocolates, biscuits, pastries, cakes);
- Fatty meat;
- Fat fish;
- Sour cream;
- Bananas (fresh, mashed, dried);
- Grapes (all varieties and raisins);
- Sugar (white, sugar cane);
- Gelling ingredients;
- Fresh cream;
- Potatoes (and other starchy vegetables);
- Seasoning sauce;
Forbidden honey and the dishes it enters. During this period, sausages and small sausages, boiled sausages and smoked sausages are not allowed.
The following products are allowed to cook:
- Ordinary yogurt (biological);
- Rye croutons;
- Tomato juice with unsalted pulp (preferably made at home);
- Cheese (hard fat, low-fat variety);
- Marine fish;
- Natural coffee (no flavor, cream and sugar);
- Beef (boiled, stewed, steamed);
- Chicken (cooked, steamed);
- Eggs (quail, chicken)-can be cooked, add cheese, cooked method-cooked;
- Eggplant (can be fried);
- Parsnip root;
- Apple (no sugar, green);
- Pear (salty is recommended-for example, Chinese);
- Citrus fruits (orange, lemon, grapefruit, tangerine);
- Green tea (no additives);
- Lemon juice;
- Vegetable oil (sunflower and olive oil)-you need to choose unrefined;
- 50 grams each of cherries;
- Kiwi (considering the allergic reaction to the product);
- Plums (only fresh, a small amount);
- Chinese cabbage;
- Carrots (fresh, cooked, grated);
- Rye bread;
Meat, poultry or fish dishes are eaten with side dishes. You need to include them in the menu every day. The difficulty is that adjusting the "flavor" to your favorite flavor will not work. Do not add spices, herbs or other methods. Salt is not added to the plate. You cannot cook potatoes fried with bacon or kebabs, but you can add steam cutlets and meatballs to the nutrition plan.
Examples of grocery purchases in 2 weeks
Can be purchased every 2 weeks:
- 20 pieces of eggs;
- Chicken fillet or breast meat-900 grams;
- Carrots-3 kg;
- Tomato juice without salt)-2 liters;
- Ground or grain natural coffee-1 pack;
- Chinese cabbage-2-3 kg;
- Fruit-1 kg (optional);
- Fresh sea fish (whole cas body)-2 kg;
- Unfrozen fish fillets-1 kg;
- Low-fat hard cheese-200 grams;
- Melon and gourd-2 kg;
- Vegetable oil -0. 5-1 liters;
- Lean beef-1 kg;
- Green tea-1 packet (no additives).
It is recommended to buy kefir and yogurt as needed to keep these products fresh.
14 days of Japanese food: menu, table
The nutrition program is based on a complete menu containing certain calories. By day (each of the 14 time periods):
|1||Coffee (200ml), without sugar and milk or the same volume of green tea||Eggs (boiled eggs)-2 pcs, homemade tomato juice (200ml) steamed with vegetable oil (150g) in cabbage leavesFish|
|2||Ground, roasted natural coffee, milk and sugar free, rye bread (1 piece)||Boiled cabbage (or stewed in water with sunflower oil), fried or cooked fish, as a seasoning-vegetable oil (200g portion)||Steamed beef (sliced) or veal, poultry-optional (200 g), kefir (200 ml)|
|3||Toast (1 pc) made from rye flour or salt-free biscuits. Beverages allowed in beverages (200 ml)||Zucchini, chopped and fried until golden brown in vegetable oil (unrefined sunflower) (any amount)||Vegetable casserole with yogurt (200 grams).|
|4||Grated carrots with lemon juice||Whole fish, fried or cooked (200g), tomato juice (200ml)||Sliced (200 g), as an option-fruit salad with lemon sauce|
|5||Carrots with lemon juice||Boiled fish (fish fillets) and tomato juice (1 cup)||Different fresh fruits (total weight) c200 g) Whole fruits|
|6||Chicory drink (200ml)||Boiled chicken fillet (500g), chopped salad, can be used with vegetable seasoning to better digest cabbage and carrot butter||Eggs and a piece of cheese (2), fresh carrots sliced into thin slices|
|7||Green tea (200ml) without sweetener||Steamed beef, you can pre-beat a little (200g)||Roast beef (200 grams), a cup of kefir|
|8||Natural coffee based beverage (200ml)||Boiled white chicken (200g), in addition, chopped cabbage "vitamin" salad and vegetable oil (200g)||quail eggs sprinkled with grated cheese-2 and fresh carrots-1|
The results achieved will last for 2-3 years. The average calories are 800-850 kcal. Drink plenty of water throughout the day. Alternatively, the menu can be repeated after the 8th day of the diet.
Quit Japanese diet
The Japanese dietary restriction rules suggest the correct solution. Suggestion:
Cereals, salt and sweets cannot be included in the menu immediately.
This technology is not suitable for people who are under mental or physical stress. Children, pregnant women and the elderly should not use diet. If the body receives less than 2 liters of fluid, it may become dehydrated. If there is gastrointestinal disease, the weight loss method cannot be used because the menu is not balanced. People with heart and blood vessel diseases cannot comply with the restrictions (increased coffee quantity). The wrong exit will lead to rapid weight gain.
The most popular Japanese diet recipe carrot salad recipe: 1 carrot and 10 ml vegetable oil. Preparation: Peel the carrots and chop them with a fine grater or cut them into thin circles. Add oil and stir. Adding lemon juice (flavor) will help increase the spice.
Grilled eggplant and zucchini, with cheese and yogurt: zucchini and eggplant (1 pc), cheese (50 g), eggs (2 pcs), natural yogurt without additives (200 ml). Preparation: Peel and rinse vegetables. Cut into small pieces. Fill in the form. Beat eggs and mix with yogurt. Pour the mixture on the vegetables. Grate the cheese and sprinkle a plate on top. Bake for 40 minutes. The temperature in the oven is 150 degrees.
Fruit salad: green apple, pear, kiwi (1), Mandarin (3 slices for juice). Wash the fruit and cut into cubes. Juice from orange slices, sprinkle with fruit, and mix.
The effect is excellent when following the 14-day Japanese diet. Its exit should be level. This is necessary so that the lost kilograms are not returned. After consultation with a doctor, the restriction can be repeated, not more than 2 times a year.