The goal of weight loss is very different from the method of achieving it. Some people prefer a steady weight loss program, in which the body will not be under severe stress, and its owner is a constant hunger. For others, it is easier to limit themselves to all literally within a month, but they have lost a dozen kilograms during this period. Does it make sense to be in such a hurry? If you lose 10 kg a month, how will your body feel? Is there a safe way to achieve this result?
More or less?
In fact, only those who initially weighed significantly higher than their normal weight and had a body mass index higher than 30 lose 10 kg. This is true. This means that a person over 170 cm tall weighs more than 100 kg. Moreover, after he removed 10 kg of weight, he would only lose 10% of his body weight, which is the greatest rate of weight loss considered by doctors.
However, most people who want to lose a lot of things quickly have a significantly lower body mass index-from 25 to 28. The BMI is 25 (this is the upper limit of normal! ), and the weight for a height of 170 cm is about 72 kg. If you lose 10 kg in a month, you will lose 14% of your weight, which may have caused unpleasant consequences for your health.
Therefore, before setting a task for yourself, consider what is more important to you: achieving harmony as soon as possible at all costs or moving toward the set goal more peacefully without harming your body!
Absolutely everyone can lose 10 kilograms in 3 months with no effort, but at the same time, it is almost guaranteed that the lost fat will never come back, just like in the case of fast weight loss.
For those who want to maintain a healthy body, beautiful skin, nails and hair, it is best to lose 10 kg in 2 months instead of one month. However, if you still want to use extreme methods, or if your weight is significantly higher than normal, try to at least follow the general rules that help minimize the negative effects of rapid weight loss:
- Drink plenty of water-at least 1. 5 liters per day. This will reduce the burden on the kidneys and cardiovascular system, allowing you to quickly remove toxins and toxins and maintain beautiful skin.
- Throw away all convenience foods and canned foods. They contain many chemical additives, which do not cause rapid weight loss and poison the human body.
- Eliminate sugar, baked goods and sweets from your diet. If you really want sweets, you can enjoy a small amount of honey or dried fruits.
- Choose low-fat dairy products. This will allow the body to obtain enough calcium to maintain the strength of bones and teeth, but will reduce the daily fat intake.
- Eat dietary meat: chicken breast, veal, lean beef, rabbit. In addition, it is best to steam or boil it. In extreme cases, it should be deep-fried on the grill instead of adding oil to the pot.
- Eat seafood. They are very beneficial because they contain a lot of minerals and trace elements, which help maintain a high level of metabolism.
- Cut off the alcohol. In addition to retaining water in the body, its decay products can also poison the body, overload the liver and kidneys, and damage the brain. Due to the high content of phytoestrogens in beer, men who drink beer regularly can cause obesity in women.
- Eat small amounts. This will enable the human body to digest food efficiently and consume the received calories steadily without storing fat.
- Carbohydrates-morning. Those carbohydrates that you don’t have time to use up in a day will accumulate in your body in the form of fat accumulation overnight. If you want to lose 10 kg in a month-carbohydrate dinner is not for you!
- Be careful with nuts. Nuts, seeds, and dried fruits are perfect snacks for anyone on any diet. It helps to relieve hunger quickly and provides valuable nutrients to the body. But don't forget the calories. The daily cost is only a very small number of this mix!
- Juice and soda. Any carbonated beverage can irritate the stomach wall and cause inflammation and should be eliminated from the diet. There are also 1-2 cups of freshly squeezed juice on the menu.
- Get more fiber. Coarse plant fibers perform three useful functions at once: they eliminate hunger for a long time, stimulate intestinal peristalsis, absorb and remove toxins. Their main sources are fresh vegetables and fruits, bran, sprouted seeds and whole wheat bread.
Just following these rules, you can easily lose 10 kg of weight in just two months, and if you add regular exercise, the speed is even faster.
Important! Ideally, this nutritional principle should be the norm for everyone. In this case, the weight will drop slightly in two to three months, and then remain stable and remain at approximately the same level.
Top 10 diets
For those who do not hesitate: "I want to lose 10 kg faster! " There are more types of regular diets, which are mainly published on the Internet. Nutritionists don't like extreme methods, because most methods slow down metabolism and disrupt the balance of vitamins and minerals in the body.
The following are ten popular diets, which are not the worst among dieters:
- Curd. Within a week, consume half a kilogram of cheese (up to 9% fat) and half a liter of low-fat kefir every day. Gradually add 1-2 fruits and 10-150 grams of whole wheat bread every day.
- Vegetarian. The diet does not include meat, poultry, fish, and hard food-all products of animal origin. Vegetables (raw or steamed) account for 80% of the diet.
- Eggs. Breakfast and dinner-2 boiled eggs, a piece of black bread and tea. Lunch-use low-fat meat or vegetable broth to cook soup, a piece of lean meat and vegetable garnish.
- Protein. The basis of the diet is a low-fat diet of boiled meat (usually chicken breast) and boiled, fresh or grilled vegetables. Allow 1-2 fruits per day.
- Apple DietApple. In fact, with a single diet, you can stay for no more than 7 days, during which the average weight is one kilogram. The entire diet is 1. 5 kilograms of green apples and water.
- Cereals. Diet cereals, boil with water, without salt and oil. You can eat vegetable salad and lemon curd twice a day. It was difficult to sit for a whole month.
- Juice. Assume that only freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices are present in the diet. If you sit on it for less than a week, it can help you lose 5 to 10 kg. However, long-term use can destroy the enamel of the teeth, cause stomach pain, and start constipation.
- Fruit. Only unsweetened fruits are left in the diet, and you can eat up to 2 kg a day. Alternate consumption with low-fat dairy products (in different meals) is allowed.
- Chocolate. The powerful version of the single diet, you can eat 100 grams of dark dark chocolate and drink unlimited green tea every day. Improper diet can cause various diseases.
- Coffee shop. Drink a cup of coffee before each meal (4-5 times a day). This can reduce eating and speed up metabolism. But at the same time, it overloads the heart and increases blood pressure.
As you can see, all effective diets that can get you off less than 10 kg in a month are not balanced.
Comments to those who tried to solve the overweight problem in this way confirmed that the general health condition has deteriorated significantly after the first week. So is it worth tolerating or is it better to choose a healthier and more economical method?
Limitations and contraindications
It is strictly forbidden to use any unbalanced diet and people who lose weight too fast:
- Restrictions during pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- Any chronic diseases in the internal organs;
- Acute liver or kidney failure;
- Nervous and cardiovascular system problems;
- Tumors and autoimmune diseases;
- After a recent serious injury and surgery;
- has an active inflammatory process in the body;
- If the immunity is severely reduced for any reason;
- During intense physical exercise and/or strength training.
Physicians have found that those who eat low-calorie diets or go hungry will gradually develop anorexia, which is a serious mental illness that interferes with normal eating. The insidious thing about it is that it is difficult for laymen to grasp the initial symptoms. Moreover, when this disease is fully functional, only experienced psychiatrists can get rid of this disease. Usually need to be placed in a special clinic.
When the weight starts to reach 100 kg or more, you only need to reduce your diet by 20%, and you can reduce the amount of exercise by 10 kg per month. But the results obtained in this way are unlikely to suit you. A figure that loses weight quickly, without a fat layer, becomes blurred and loses its clear outline. The person becomes completely undeformed, the skin sags, and it is difficult to see the muscles in the folds.
Active physical exercise can keep your muscles tense, maintain a high metabolic rate and increase calorie deficiency. This is not only caused by a reduction in your daily diet, but should also occur through regular training. The disappearing fat layer is gradually replaced by the muscle frame, and the skin remains tight and beautiful.
At a basic level, a moderate brisk walk for one hour or half an hour of aerobic training is sufficient. Since the body adapts to this load quickly, it must gradually increase the load.
Strength training can only be done when most of the fat has been eliminated. Otherwise, you will get the opposite result: build muscle under the fat layer and become bigger.
How to reduce 10 kg per month
There is no doubt that the method of reducing 10 kg per month is not harmful to health. Therefore, be sure to listen to the advice of professionals such as nutritionists and fitness trainers. Generally, the problem of how many kilograms you lose in a month should be fully addressed, diet should be adjusted, and physical exercise should be included in daily activities. There are many options-from proper nutrition to a single diet with restricted calories. Weight loss exercises will also vary depending on the area you want to exercise.
The simplest option is to divide food into prohibited and permitted. By following this principle for all four weeks and exercising at least twice a week, you can easily lose weight. Prohibited foods include:
- Lard and other fatty foods;
- Seasoning sauce, mayonnaise, tomato sauce;
- Deep-fried and smoked dishes;
- Packaged juice;
- Fatty meat;
- Flour products.
By simply eliminating these foods, you have started to lose weight. Replace them with healthy foods, including:
- Fresh, stewed, boiled or baked vegetables, except potatoes;
- Skim milk and fermented milk products;
- boiled eggs;
- Lean meat and fish;
- whole wheat bread;
- Unsweetened fruit.
According to these two lists, if there is no special diet, you can lose weight for more than a month. However, there are some specialized techniques that can eliminate excess weight. You can get good results within a month using the following methods:
- Japanese food. It is based on the use of protein. It can last 7 to 14 days. The basis of the diet is to quickly satisfy hungry foods such as fish, meat, eggs, olive oil, fruits, vegetables and grains.
Weight loss exercises
Depending on your specific goals, you can choose the intensity of your diet or aerobic exercise, that is, aerobic exercise. The latter is more effective in fat burning and volume reduction. Strength exercise does not allow the skin to sag, which is especially important for such a rapid weight loss within a month. In any case, if the previous load was limited to simply climbing stairs, you cannot start moving suddenly. The first should be a slight warm-up exercise, long walks, and then try 15 minutes of exercise. Then the load can be gradually increased.
Not only can you lose weight, but you can also lose weight through some simple rules. The first is to force a reduction in calorie intake. It can be anything, mainly because you have insufficient energy every day. It contains more calories than you consume. Therefore, the body will extract the energy it lacks from its reserves. Apart from calories, it is important to follow some simple rules:
- Reduce the diet to 1500-2000 calories, and reduce the serving size to 200-250 grams;
- Eat 4-5 times a day and observe the rest time between 3-4 hours between two meals;
- Stop eating snacks while watching TV or in front of the computer;
- Don’t limit food after 6 o’clock-it’s better to eat dinner 3-4 hours before going to bed;
- Replace all simple carbohydrates with complex carbohydrates, that is, don't eat sweets, but eat grains.
- Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet every day;
- Prepare food by stewing, boiling, baking or steaming;
- Will not completely give up your favorite food, but only a small amount and best eaten in the morning;
- Use the correct spices, such as ginger, cinnamon, red pepper, turmeric and mustard.
Proper nutrition, lose 10 kg per month
The above rules also apply to diet types, such as nutrition. Although this technology is even considered a way of life, its principles can be followed at any time. The basis is a balanced diet, a person needs protein and carbohydrates. Sweets are not excluded from the diet, but they should be healthy, such as marshmallows, cheesecake, jam or regular tofu casserole. The main dishes with proper nutrition are also healthy and delicious. You can study the detailed menu below.
The main principle of eating in a proper nutritional form is mandatory breakfast. Its absence makes you overeating at night. In the morning, you can eat something sweet. Lunch should contain part of carbohydrates and protein, and dinner should only contain protein. An example menu based on these principles can be composed as follows:< breakfast>-a slice of bread with rice, small fruits, green salad and lemon tea;
Effective 10 kg weight loss diet
Although proper nutrition can bring good results, many people still choose their diet from "10 kg weight loss per month". Several effective techniques can be distinguished here. The hardest choice is to eat fast, limiting the diet to one or two foods. Because of the loss of water, they lose more weight. Protein diets that can quickly lose weight are well received because protein is a natural fat burner. The vegan method of restricting meat and plant-based foods has excellent results.
The Kefir diet is classified as an efficient diet. Weight loss will not take one month, but only ten days. When you can't eat anything a day, but only drink water, one of them should be unloaded. The kefir fat content of the remaining days does not exceed 2. 5%. A certain type of product is added to it every day:
- 1-400 grams of low-fat cheese
- 2-500g boiled chicken fillet;
- 3-500 grams of fruit;
- 4-500 grams of fresh vegetables;
- 5-fasting days;
- 6-10 days-any ration for the first 4 days of each day.
Its main difference is the lack of meat. Prohibited foods include coffee, alcohol and pepper. In this case, the daily menu may contain the following products and dishes:
- Boil buckwheat or rice;
- Colorful flags on the water;
- Stewed, steamed or roasted vegetables;
- Rye bread;
- boiled eggs;
- olive oil;
- Low-fat kefir, milk and cheese;
- Unsweetened fruit.
Another good option is a protein diet. In addition, it helps maintain muscle tone. The basic principle is to limit carbohydrates almost completely. They are replaced by proteins. It is recommended to combine this diet with exercise throughout the month. This will help shape the body. Sample menu for one month:< breakfast >-milk or any other fermented milk beverage;
10 kg weight loss plan
In addition to formulating a one-month diet plan to reduce weight more effectively, it is recommended to develop a training system. It depends on whether you exercise at home or go to the gym. When formulating a monthly plan, women should focus on aerobic exercise, which together with diet can help burn fat more effectively. Men are better suited to bear severe strength loads, which helps build muscles. When choosing a sport, be sure to consider its complexity, especially if you are a beginner.
Even at home, you can do this effectively with just a few dumbbells and weightlifting. The beginning of exercise is warm-up, such as aerobic exercise or some of the simplest exercises-squats and push-ups. At the end of the meeting, it is recommended to cool down by stretching to make the muscles form properly. The main exercises include the following exercises, each group of 8-10 times, a total of 3 groups:
- Lunges can be performed with dumbbells.
- 30-60 seconds on the plank;
- Squat down, including lying flat;
- Raise the pelvis when lying down;
- Raise your legs;
- "scissors" or "bicycle".
At the gym
The principles of designing exercises for the gym remain the same. It is recommended to use treadmills, exercise bikes, and ellipsoids as a heart load. The basic exercise set is as follows:
- Barbell News;
- lying dumbbell;
- Barbell squatting on the shoulders;
- Leg stretch in the simulator;
- The dumbbell standing arm;
- Raise the toes in the simulator;
- Super stretch.
Fat burning exercise, reducing 10 kg per month
In terms of fat loss, interval and circuit training are considered more effective. They are more intense. Specifically, interval training is a combination of 20 minutes of physical activity and 10 seconds of rest time for 4 minutes. For this type of activity, you can choose any exercise based on the area of the problem. Squats, lunges, push-ups, sit-ups, etc. are appropriate. Circuit training includes many exercises continuously, such as:
- Starfish jumping;
- Any abdominal exercise;
- Swing legs;
- Exercise "bicycle".
I don't like dieting, so I decided to simply lose weight by following some simple rules. Her diet is limited to 1500 kcal per day. Eliminates sweetness, fatness, and friedness. I do some light exercises and stretching exercises every day. In one month, I only lost 8 kg.
I have stomach problems, so diet is taboo for me. On the advice of the doctor, I turned to proper nutrition. I only do aerobic exercise on treadmills or stationary bicycles. The total weight in a month even exceeded 10 kg, but my weight was very large at first, so even without a special diet, I could lose weight so quickly.
How to lose weight without harming your health
Why do nutritionists unite against malnutrition? There is a view that most human diseases are the result of malnutrition and lack of vitamins and minerals. An obvious example is the so-called scurvy. A very dangerous disease that can be treated with ordinary ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
If women just lose weight to reduce the level of calories burned, in addition to weight loss can reduce 10 kg or more, this will also lead to deterioration of overall health, brittle hair and nails, and white skin. But is there a real way to reduce 10 kg per month without damaging health? Of course, this is the usual proper nutrition.
The essence of weight loss
How to lose 10 kg in one month? For this, you don't need to look for magical pills or complicated modern methods, because they require a neat amount of money (e. g. Elena Malysheva's diet) to know and follow proper nutrition principles to lose weight. At the same time, not only the stomach and sides will lose weight, but also the face, arms, legs and whole body will be reduced.
Please remember that the more active the dieter’s lifestyle, the better results he can achieve in a shorter period of time without compromising his health. Burning more calories is a necessary factor for successful weight loss of 10 kg. The fewer the number of moves, the longer it takes.
10 kg weight loss rules:
- Before losing weight for a month, make sure to exclude yeast baked goods from your diet. If you cannot eat without bread, please use pita bread or unenzyme diet bread instead;
- Preference for weight-loss meat (chicken breast, lean beef) and fish cooked or steamed in the oven;
- Eat vegetables and fruits in the morning, except for cabbage, which can be eaten overnight;
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast and skip dinner. Ideally, breakfast should contain more than 30% of daily calories. As for dinner, it should be light and should be taken within five hours before going to bed;
- Never let yourself go hungry. Hungry is the worst enemy of weight loss. The desire to eat continuously can not meet the needs of the stomach, which can lead to disruption of the nutritional system, feeling unwell and low mood. Snack with apples, dried fruits, low-fat kefir, cheese or yogurt;
- If you want to lose 10 kg in a month without harming your health, then remember that 80% of your diet should be made up of vegetables, fruits and grains. The remaining blank is filled with meat and dairy products. Taking into account the required calories, all of these should be consumed daily.